Recently I described symptoms of panic:
- Indecision: sorting the laundry is excruciating. My God! I don’t know if these plaid shorts go into pastels or darks. They include both light and dark colors!
- Guilt: I’ve given my husband a rash because I’m causing him stress and stress does evil things, shame on me. I’ve also caused my son’s hyperactivity and my daughter’s vision problems.
- Lack of confidence: There is no way in God’s name I will be able to write a blog post by the end of the day. So far I’m at one word, THE.
- Insecurity: People think I’m insane and weak and pathetic. Why post anything on Facebook when they will make fun of me behind my back.
- Overwhelmsion (noun for overwhelm?): Procrastinating on fetching the mail from the mailbox because you don’t know if you can handle it right now.
- And lots of other wonderful warm fuzzies.
Continue reading …